The Old Farmhouse dates back to the 1700’s and features a three bedroom suite with
two baths and a private living room, wood burning fireplace and cable television.
Each bedroom has a queen size bed and is decorated with antiques. A large porch
wraps around the house where guests enjoy a rocking chair on a quiet evening. On
the back of the farmhouse is a large deck that overlooks the creek and covered bridge. Hummingbirds and deer are often seen in the backyard of the house.
Two Rooms with One Bath
Three Rooms -Two Baths
- Rates listed are per night. Two night stay required on weekends (Fri., Sat., Sun.)
- A full hot country breakfast is served each day except on Sunday when a continental breakfast is taken to guest’s room.
- Children are accommodated in the Old Farmhouse
- $20.00 per night charge for infants - cribs are not provided.
- Cancellation policy - $75.00 per night will be charged is cancellation occurs within 7 days prior to the day of arrival.
- Pets are not accommodated.
- Credit Cards: Mastercard, Visa, Discover
- Check in time is between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm except on Sunday, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm. If late check in is necessary, please notify in advance.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.